As a new business owner setting up your own physical office is a must in order to establish a professional appearance to potential clients, customers, investors and business partners. Unfortunately, office spaces are typically expensive than most startups can afford.
The inability to pay rent, buy office equipments and hire employees are the top reasons why small businesses fail. That is why small business owners are switching to vOffice a leading provider of Virtual office service and business service Ho Chi Minh City. Virtual office is a service that enables employees and business owners to work remotely by providing a range of business functions accessible through the internet. It creates an opportunity for people to work whenever they like from wherever they are. It also enables companies to create a professional presence in a prestigious location without the need to pay rent to an actual office. So, here are top 15 ways you can do with a Virtual Office.
- Business Address — Use vOffice address as your registered business address in your legal documents and calling card.
- Front Desk — A trained executive assistant will greet & receive your guests professionally to enhance your business image.
- Professional Call Answering — A trained receptionist will answer your calls in your Business name courteously.
- Quarterly Events — When you sign up to any Virtual Office plan you automatically can attend & enjoy any of vOffice networking events that will help you gain connections to other fellow entrepreneurs.
- Live Chat Service — Proactive engagements and assistance to your website visitors to help visitor engagement.
- International Access — Have the freedom to access any of vOffice 35 business centers around the globe.
- Exclusive Discounts & Perks — Enjoy exclusive discounts and perks to vOffice partner establishments.
- Local and International Mail forwarding — vOffice can forward your parcels wherever you are.
- Dedicated Local Telephone Number — Instantly have a dedicated local phone number for your business.
- Personalized Voice Mail — Your calls can be diverted to your personalized voicemail after your standard business hours therefore you’ll not miss any call.
- Meeting Rooms — Fully equipped meeting rooms for a productive discussions.
- Fast Internet Connection — Multiple internet connection that provide the highest reliability and connectivity possible.
- Conference Rooms — Discussion are made easy in this room equipped with large screen projector, whiteboard, smart TV etc.
- Mail Handling — A well-trained Front Desk Team will receive your mails and parcels. You’ll also get an Email/SMS notification once your mail has arrived.
- Co-Work — Work in a sociable environment with access to vOffice WIFI-ed business lounges.
See? There are a lot of things you can do with a Virtual Office. It gives you flexibility and save you a lot of money by not having to pay rent, electricity bills etc. So if you’re looking for a space that gives you a flexible schedule, maximum productivity and professional image, a Virtual Office may just be the solution for you.